Honoured Member
Accepted Solution

Credit disappearing: three times now

I noticed that others have posted here saying that their pre-paid credit has randomly disappeared. This has happened to me three times now in one year, and each time I've called (using someone else's phone, of course), the response was "oops, you're right, we'll give you your credit back." In other words, the credit hadn't expired or been used up. It just disappears.

Today my credit disappeared while I was in the middle of a call to an elderly person who I was calling to check on his health. What if this happens when I'm trying to make an emergency call??? This is absolutely unacceptable. I'm curious if someone from Virgin can post here to explain why this happens and how it will be prevented in the future. 

Message 1 of 5 (309 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Credit disappearing: three times now

Hi there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. This certainly shouldn't be happening as a regular occurrence! We'd really like to investigate and find out what's going on with your service, can you please send us your details using our online form and we'll be in touch?

As long as you're in an area where there's mobile coverage, you'll always be able to make a call to an emergency number, so hopefully that's one less thing to worry about. Of course we understand you still need a solution to this problem, so once we get your info we'll check it out.

Message 2 of 5 (276 Views)
0 Kudos
Honoured Member

Will do!

Message 3 of 5 (271 Views)
0 Kudos
Occasional Visitor

For the second time in a month my credit has disappeared. I know I havent used it all so why does this keep happening? I reported it last time and was told they would check my account and get back to me but I haven't heard from anyone since. This just is not good enough.

Message 4 of 5 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely not good that no one followed this up with you last time Atty!

We'd need to take a look at your usage to work out what's happening, if you send your details through to us via our online form we can check this out & give you a buzz.

Message 5 of 5 (232 Views)
0 Kudos