Prodigy

Galaxy S4 screen stopped working

Hi,

I got my phone about 3 months ago and on Friday the screen stopped working. I left it overnight and it started working again. o I left it. Again today it stopped again.

I went into a store and they said they were too busy to deal with me (there was no one in the store at that point) and was turned away. The phone still works. I can answer calls from muscle memory so everything else is fine just the display is busted. However this renders my phone useless unless I am recieving calls. I can not make them nor text or use the internet.

I am a contractor and I need my phone operational and I find that kind of customer service pretty appalling, but hey I can't blame the company only the people I delt with at the time.

thanks,

Jon

Message 1 of 4 (911 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Galaxy S4 screen stopped working

So sorry to hear about your experience in the store Jon.

It's most certainly not the level of service we expect our customers to be receiving and we're really grateful to you for your understanding regarding the circumstances.

As far as the phone itself, what you've described would be covered under the manufacturers warranty and as long as the phone has no physical damage done to it you won't have any probs getting it repaired.

If you got the phone from a store just pop back there and they'll get you sorted. Otherwise you can send us your info via our form and we'll be on touch to help you out.

Message 2 of 4 (905 Views)
0 Kudos
Prodigy

Went back later in the day, the trainee staff member that was in the Melbourne City store (wish I could remember his name) was awesome and helped me out. Turns out it was a hairline fracture I did not see. oh well... Will have to go get the little bugger fixed
Posted from Facebook
Message 3 of 4 (896 Views)
0 Kudos

Oh, that's fantastic Jon!

Well, the service you received but not so much the phone damage Smiley Sad
Hopefully you'll be able to get it sorted but if you need a hand at all be sure to let us know.

Message 4 of 4 (883 Views)
0 Kudos