Leader
CathyCat
Accepted Solution

I can't login to 'my account' to pay my bill

Hi, i asked a question few days ago about i CAN'T login to 'my account' to pay me final bill, but you still told me to login.... My final bill is due by 2/12. My account no. is 0466322722 everytime i login, it says incorrect phone number or pin. but i can still login to broadband webmail and usage, only can't login to 'my account' to pay bill. Can you please have a look? Thank you
Posted from Facebook
Message 1 of 5 (1,715 Views)
0 Kudos
Zoe

Re: I can't login to 'my account' to pay my bill

Hi Cathy,

If you’re using the number associated with the service it won’t accept it as a log in if you’re no longer connected. But you will be able to use your account number & PIN. The account number will be 10 digits and you’ll find it on the right hand side of the email notification you’d receive.

If you’re still having trouble logging in just send us your info & we’ll be able to help you out.

Cheers

Zoe

Message 2 of 5 (1,689 Views)
0 Kudos
Leader
CathyCat

Hi Zoe, Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!! i can pay my payment on time:smileyvery-happy: Thanks!! Cathy
Posted from Facebook
Message 3 of 5 (1,677 Views)
0 Kudos
Honoured Member
jft91

I'm having the same problem my number is 0421764876. I used to be able to login with that number but now i can't. I don't have a record of my account number since I ordered my phone online and I didn't think to record it down.

Message 4 of 5 (1,369 Views)
0 Kudos
Nikki

Not to worry, if you send us your info via our form we'll be able to find out the account number for you then give you a call to let you know.

Message 5 of 5 (1,339 Views)
0 Kudos