Leader
angry_dragon
Accepted Solution

How do i redeem my Sony Z1 NFC Speaker ball?

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

I recently pre-ordered the new Sony Z1. Was wondering how and when i will get my NFC speaker ball? 

Thanks in advance

KUDOS ME
Message 1 of 6 (1,461 Views)
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Derek

Re: How do i redeem my Sony Z1 NFC Speaker ball?

[ Edited ]

Hi Angry,

When you recieve your new device, goto this site. -  http://www.waivestar.com.au/xperia-z1-preorder

The form requires the IMEI Number which you will receive once you receive your new Xperia Z1.

Thanks

Message 2 of 6 (1,383 Views)
0 Kudos
Honoured Member
Patsparks

Re: How do I redeem my Sony Z1 NFC Speaker ball?

When I go to that site I get a message to come back to the site after 5th October, well it is the 5th of October and I still get the message.  I hope this offer isn't a hoax. I don't understand why the speaker isn't in the box, the box was big enough!

Message 3 of 6 (1,211 Views)
0 Kudos
thisisadu

When i called up virgin last week, I got given that website and told that they had to restock because they were all out and would be getting them in on the 5th and told to try on that day.

I tried to logon to it just then and it still shows "please check back after 5th of october"

I called up customer service, (her name was Sarah), who was completely hopeless. She had NO idea what the Xperia Z1 was, what type of promotion is running and basically no idea of anything. I had to advise her that the speaker ball was a promotion. 

I quoted the website and was told "that is not part of Virgin mobile, speak to them about it".

I told her to take another look and she found out that it was in fact part of the promotion and advised me rudely to try again tomorrow. 

Is there any easy way to get this promotion at all? 

It appears that customer service has no clue, and there wasn't any guidance on how to get it besides calling them. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,208 Views)
0 Kudos
MichelleHolmes

Hi, I cannot access this website.  Can you please tell me how to redeem the speaker ball?

Message 5 of 6 (763 Views)
0 Kudos

I have also been given a URL to claim my speaker ball but it doesn't work.

promotions are not supposed to be a hassle and so time consuming. VirginMobile should get in a nd fix it now before losing the effect of their promotion.

Hassan

Message 6 of 6 (669 Views)
0 Kudos