Occasional Visitor
Tyrant

3g not working

hello can some on help me my 3g is not woring when ever i go to internet its says "Authentication via the proxy server was unsucessful" can some one tell me whats wrong 

I have an HTC evo 3D and im not over my data, soo i have no clue whats wrong 

Message 1 of 7 (3,886 Views)
0 Kudos
Shane

Re: 3g not working

Hey Tyrant,

Normally an issue like this stems from your APN settings, could you try checking what you have currently in your phone against the APN settings fond here?

Let us know how that goes :smileyhappy:

Thanks,
Shane

Message 2 of 7 (3,852 Views)
0 Kudos
Leader
miaofc

My 3g dosent work as well.

I am using iphone 5 and it has been nearly more than one week, the internet just goes on and off.

The customer care just said they sent email to the techiq support team. But ..... have not fixed yet.

Message 3 of 7 (3,793 Views)
0 Kudos
Shane

Hey Miaofc,

If you could try a manual network selection on your iPhone by going to Settings > Carriers, then switch 'Automatic' to OFF. Once this has been done your phone will search for available networks from here if you could choose Virgin Mobile. Could you also try performing a full backup and restore via iTunes & let us know how it goes?

Thanks,

Shane

Message 4 of 7 (3,777 Views)
0 Kudos
tsang389

I've got a sony xperia tx and i recently joined the virgin network. the other day i tried to use the mobile data to surf the internet but it wouldn't work

pls help:smileysad:

Message 5 of 7 (3,758 Views)
0 Kudos
Senior Leader
JamesS

Is this the first time you were using the internet on this phone over 3g? Or has it previously worked, and now it has stopped?

Message 6 of 7 (3,745 Views)
0 Kudos
Honoured Member
jonathansean196

hi, i just got my iphone today and there seems to be something wrong with the network section. i can access internet from virgin but i cant send text or call anyone. but i can receive calls and even text. do i have to wait or is there something wrong?

Message 7 of 7 (3,373 Views)
0 Kudos