You can add, modify, delete and generally manage your own Virgin Broadband email accounts online.
Only the Primary Account Holder will be able to manage all email addresses. If you have been given an email address by that person, you will only be able to change your particular address and not any of the others on the account. You can add up to 5 email addresses.
3. Enter your login details. Click here for your login details.
4. Click on Manage Mailboxes at the top of the page.
5. From this page you can add a new mailbox, modify or delete an existing mailbox.
Adding an email address
1. On the Manage Mailboxes page click the New Mailbox button.
2. Enter the new email address in the box labelled Email. Note, just enter the part before the @virginbroadband.com.au
3. Enter the new password for the email in the Password field and re-type the password again in the Confirm Password field
4. Click on Save to create the new email address
5. The new email address will say PENDING ACTIVATION and should be avaliable for use in about 15 minutes from the time you hit the Save button.
Deleting an email address
1. Click on the Trash Can icon next to the email address you would like to delete. You can only delete non primary email addresses.
2. Click OK to confirm
You will have the option to change your mind and un-delete the mailbox within 6 days of originally marking it for deletion.
Editing an email address
You can change your password or forward emails to another email address by clicking on the Edit icon (Pen/Paper symbol) next to the email address you would like to edit.
If you would like to change the password then click in the checkbox next to Change Password and then click Save.
If you would like to forward all email sent to that Broadband email address to another email address of your choice, simply enter the new address in the Email Address field listed under Email Forward and then click Save.
If you are experiencing issues we recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.